- Automated Machine Learning
Automated machine learning represents a fundamental shift in the way organizations of all sizes approach machine learning and data science. Using automated machine learning allows even non-experts to use Machine Learning algorithms and techniques. Many tools and applications are used to train custom-made and high-quality ML models. These tools can create as much customization as required without having to know the complex workflow of Machine Learning in detail. These ML models will automatically choose those tests that allow the desired result to be achieved. Many companies will implement real-life experiments in all business processes. There will be multi-model experiences and model-tracking dashboards. All of these features will become the norm in 24/7 AI-based models of professional application environments.
- Facial recognition & AI artificial intelligence helps identify a person with their digital image or patterns of their facial features. The system is being used in many ways such as Mobile phones, cybersecurity, checkpoint gates, etc. Presently, when your device gets unlocked using biometrics such as with face ID, it’s using artificial intelligence and computer vision to enable that functionality. It lights up your face and places 30,000 invisible infrared dots on it and captures an image. It then uses machine learning algorithms to compare the scan of your face with what it has stored about your face to determine if the person trying to unlock the phone is you or not. So this significant function FACE ID advanced technology in our smartphones is totally dependent upon AI and computer vision and so we are. It helps in the security of mobile phone data from any illegal practices when stolen or lost.
- Facial recognition technology is known to be Artificial Intelligence one of the main use cases and is also known to be the future due to its popularity in many industries like Cash counters, cybersecurity, etc. It will have major growth in 2020 with new enhance & reliable applications.
More Accurate Data Availablity = AI becoming increasingly useful
Machines need accurate data to make the AI system and the results from algorithms more accurate. Also, Machine learning needs proper datasets and model machines to learn much accurately to assist humans to achieve their goal and this is what machine learning is used for. Data annotation & labeling is done to create the training data sets for ML. The quality of information available is often a barrier to businesses and organizations wanting to move towards AI-driven automated decision-making. 2020 will see an increase in the accuracy and availability of DATA which in turn will lead to more powerful and accurate AI.
- AI-powered chatbots for every industry
For many industries especially e-commerce or the enterprise, retaining or understanding their users requires efficient and effective customer support. Chatbots are being also used in Medical and education and many other sectors for many important areas of work. There are many companies that make use of AI & machine learning to improve the customer support experience. One of the most important processes is Data annotation assigned to Data labeling companies to get accurate results and achieve goals and through AI and machine learning build a custom system that measures the sentiment of customer support inquiries and moves negative responses to the top of the support cue. The result is the response to urgent messages four times faster, creating a valuable opportunity to win back customers at high risk of becoming detractors.
Presently, conversational “bots” are now trained to support requests without help from a human operator through machine-powered natural language processing. Chatbots boost customer satisfaction by responding faster to customers.
- Chatbots For Customer Services
By the end of 2020, over 80% of businesses are expected to have some sort of chatbot automation implemented. $4.5 Billion is expected to be invested in enterprise intelligent assistants by 2021.
- AI with Cybersecurity
Artificial intelligence will give chief information security officers an impressive new advantage in AI is necessary for cyber security as hackers are already using it for cyber attacks. Therefore, companies can start with AI cyber security by first implementing AI in their existing security protocols. This can be done by using predictive analytics to detect threats and malicious activity, using natural language processing for security, and enhancing bio metric-based login techniques. Cyber security teams in preventing threats and responding to active attacks in real-time. AI & Machine learning can reduce the amount of time spent on routine tasks and enable organizations to use their resources more accurately and strategically.
AI & machine learning can make cyber security simpler, less expensive, and far more effective and efficient. AI & Machine learning benefits cyber security practices which should be amongst every organization’s most important priority. AI & Machine learning has changed the world of cybersecurity significantly. Presently, to avail secure and strong cybersecurity technology it’s very difficult without depending upon machine learning and not possible to effectively deploy AI & machine learning without annotation of data. AI is doing wonders for cyber security, AI-ML can be used to detect and prevent the attacks before it takes place. And So it is one of the most important trends of 2020
Above are some of the trends where AI will continue to emerge in 2020 & 2021.