Artificial Intelligence enhances the speed, precision, and effectiveness of human efforts. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is bringing drastic changes in technical fields, where it can be implemented to automate the system for more efficiency and performance while we are quite unaware of how AI is making daily life easier and simpler than before, AI and ML require Data annotation including Image Annotation for training datasets and so Data annotation & Data Labeling services provided by data labeling companies are very important to get proper results in AI-based projects.
AI is now being widely used in multiple fields from mobile phones including social media to preventing threats and responding to active attacks in real-time. Accurate system work with efficiency in many E-commerce activities AI is Used in some major fields like Automotive (Self-driving Cars), Virtual Assistant or Chatbots, CyberSecurity Manufacturing and Production, Healthcare and Medical Imaging Analysis Agriculture, Retail, E-Commerce, Social Media, and many more…
Following are Some Interesting & Trending AI News
- This AI-powered ‘electronic nose’ can sniff out rotten meat
The app analyzes a barcode in food packaging that changes color as meat decays. Scientists from the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore have developed an AI-powered “electronic nose” that accurately assesses the freshness of meat.
- Global Conversational Artificial Intelligence and Voice Cloning Market Report 2020: Conversational AI Platform Market will Exceed $12 Billion by 2025
- New research shows that artificial intelligence can be nearly as accurate as a physician in diagnosing COVID-19 in the lungs. The study also shows the new technique can also overcome some of the challenges of current testing.
- Driving behavior less ‘robotic‘ thanks to the new model
Researchers have now developed a new model that describes driving behavior on the basis of one underlying ‘human’ principle: managing the risk below a threshold level. This model can accurately predict human behavior during a wide range of driving tasks. In time, the model could be used in intelligent cars, to make them feel less ‘robotic’.
- A computer predicts your thoughts, creating images based on the researchers have developed a technique in which computer models visual perception by monitoring human brain signals. In a way, it is as if the computer tries to imagine what a human is thinking about. As a result of this imagining, the computer is able to produce entirely new information, such as fictional images that were never before seen. The technique is based on a novel brain-computer interface.
About the Organization
Learning Spiral, Data labeling company provides Data annotation and Data labeling services and is now working on a wide variety of highly nuanced Computer Vision, NLP/NLU, Content, and digital publishing use cases. The majority of the work we perform is using human intervention by trained, in-house & dedicated professionals.
Thanks For Reading & for more interesting updates Stay Tuned With us!