Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the branch of computer sciences that emphasizes the development of intelligence machines, thinking and working like humans. For example, speech recognition, problem-solving, learning, and planning. AI and ML require much of Data annotation for tools to get proper results as AI is now being widely used in multiple fields from mobile phones including social media to preventing threats and responding to active attacks in real-time.
We have talked much about AI and so bringing out some of the great & inspiring AI quotes by famous personalities to inspire you! Hope you all like it.
- “Our intelligence is what makes us human, and AI is an extension of that quality.”
Yann LeCun Professor, New York University.
- “Artificial intelligence will reach human levels by around 2029. Follow that out further to, say,
2045, we will have multiplied the intelligence, the human biological machine intelligence of our civilization a billion-fold.”
Ray Kurzweil, American inventor and futurist.
- “As a technologist, I see how AI and the fourth industrial revolution will impact every aspect of people’s lives.”
Fei-Fei Li, Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University.
- “I have always been convinced that the only way to get artificial intelligence to work is to do the computation in a way similar to the human brain. That is the goal I have been pursuing. We are making progress, though we still have lots to learn about how the brain actually works.”
Geoffrey Hinton, AI Scientist
- “Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks.”
Stephen Hawking, Famous Theoretical Physicist, Cosmologist, and Author.
- “By far, the greatest danger of Artificial Intelligence is that people conclude too early that they understand it.”
Eliezer Yudkowsky, AI Researcher
- “I imagine a world in which AI is going to make us work more productively, live longer, and have cleaner energy.”
Fei-Fei Li, Computer Science Professor at Stanford
- “No company is going to survive in the future without implementing, or at least gaining an understanding of, artificial intelligence and how it can be used to better grasp data they collect.”
David Gasparyan, President of Phonexa
- “If you don’t have an AI strategy you are going to die in the world that’s coming.”
Warning from eBay president and CEO Devin Wenig
- “AI can enable humans to focus on parts of their role that add the most value”.
- “The real risk with AI isn’t malice but competence. A super intelligent AI will be extremely good at accomplishing its goals, and if those goals aren’t aligned with ours, we’re in trouble.”
Stephen Hawking, Theoretical Physicist. AI is the Future of Business.
- “Anything that could give rise to smarter-than-human intelligence – in the form of Artificial Intelligence, brain-computer interfaces, or neuroscience-based human intelligence enhancement – wins hands down beyond contest as doing the most to change the world. Nothing else is even in the same league.”
Eliezer Yudkowsky, AI Researcher
Learning Spiral, Data Annotation & Data labeling company offers Quality Data Labeling services that provide the potential to your Algorithms and how do we do it?
Our Professional Annotators collects and labels data that is used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. To know more about Data Labeling get in touch with us now
Thanks for reading.